Supporting you to develop your organisation’s board with governance reviews, resolving governance issues, reviewing and updating policies, setting up new charities/companies, creating risk registers, board audits and more.
CEO, Director, COO interim services to help you with transition phases as you work towards recruitment of a permanent post holder, troubleshooting or short term development.
Support with producing organisation restructure proposals and coaching with implementation. Strategy and business planning facilitation and drafting of plans (Strategic plan recognised by Pilotlight business executives as ‘one of the best we have ever seen’).
To support new and developing CEOs, Directors or managers in developing their confidence and leadership skills.
One-off or ongoing support with grant writing especially from trusts, foundations, lottery, and government/contracts and fundraising planning.
Support, advice and practical help to develop your organisation including budget planning advice and creation of financial Procedures handbook; troubleshooting on risk planning and compliance on quality assurance; updating staff handbooks and staff appraisals/performance management processes; drafting annual reports, impact reports and developing Theory of Change; organising trademarks; undertaking evaluation of projects.
Sample of fundraising projects
- Local government contract: £400,000 – operational costs for recycling work over 2 years
- National Lottery Community Fund: £450,000 over three years – operational running costs
- Comic Relief: £10,000 – social and learning project activities
- Charitable Trust: £30,000 – core and capacity building costs
- City Bridge Trust: £142,000 over three years – elders and volunteering
- WRAP: £33,000 – waste prevention activities
- Veolia and Biffa Awards: £89,000 capital refurbishment project
- Local Council Community Grant: £113,000 revenue costs over three years
- Lloyds Foundation: £50,000
- Awards for All: £10,000 – workshop training and community project activities
- COVID-19 funding: Average £160,000 secured per client.
Sample of clients supported
Centre for Pan African Thought
Claudia Jones Organisation
Dame Kelly Holmes Trust
Institute for Food, Brain and Behaviour
Tutu Foundation UK
Deaf Roots Association
ELMS (Mind) in Waltham Forest
Hilldrop Community Resource
Lambeth Elders Association from Vietnam
Vincy Alliance MAS CIC
Cultural Capital CIC
London Community Resource Network
NLP Sports CIC
Women’s Health and Family Services
Wycombe Multi- Cultural Organisation
Lewisham Clinical Commissioning Group
Waltham Forest Clinical Commissioning Group
Plaistow South Big Local
Vauxhall City Farm
The Vine Project